We tried a new hair-do the other day since Mia's "bangs" are starting to brush her eyelashes, and Todd & I decided not to give her official bangs, opting instead to let her hair grow out naturally. Mia's really done well with the new style, and everyone thinks it's cute. I think it's adorable, in a Cindy-Loo-Who kind of way (think "The Grinch Who Stole Christmas," by Dr. Seuss).Saturday, March 25, 2006
New Hair-Do
We tried a new hair-do the other day since Mia's "bangs" are starting to brush her eyelashes, and Todd & I decided not to give her official bangs, opting instead to let her hair grow out naturally. Mia's really done well with the new style, and everyone thinks it's cute. I think it's adorable, in a Cindy-Loo-Who kind of way (think "The Grinch Who Stole Christmas," by Dr. Seuss).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment