Wednesday, July 04, 2007

July 4th

This morning Mia & I continued our quest to find a bathing suit for her that actually fits. After buying two one-piece suits (3T & 4T) that were too small, I resigned myself to buying a two-piece suit as long as it was a tankini. After searching two department stores at the mall, we finally found a suit that was pink, NO characters, and looked as though it would fit her (4T). Although the swim diaper shows a bit, the suit turned out to be very cute & Mia enjoyed wearing it today at our friends' 4th of July party. Instead of going out this evening we went to an afternoon party where Mia got to play in a pool with some other kids close to her age. I forgot my camera (naturally), but snapped two cute shots with my camera phone--which is why the quality is so poor. Zachary will be 3 next month, Mia is almost 2 1/2, and Isabella is 5. Mia is the same size as Isabella! Crazy....

No comments: