Since the men were at the University of MD basketball game, Mia & I met Grammy for dinner at Casa Rico. It was very yummy! Every server & customer that passed by our table seemed to comment on how beautiful Mia was. I'm sure it didn't hurt that she waved at everyone, and flashed her big, toothy smile over & over. It's funniest to watch the men around her at restaurants. The guy in the booth behind us was sitting with his wife, but I think he played peek-a-boo with Mia more than he spoke to his wife during their dinner! Mia got a kick out of him. And, our server (also a man) kept saying he missed his kids at her age & that they grow up way too fast. He also played peek-a-boo with Mia, but got a little too close & she managed to stick a finger up his nose. Thankfully, he was goofy enough to think it was funny.
Friday, November 11, 2005
Mia "Life of the Party" Hawkins
Since the men were at the University of MD basketball game, Mia & I met Grammy for dinner at Casa Rico. It was very yummy! Every server & customer that passed by our table seemed to comment on how beautiful Mia was. I'm sure it didn't hurt that she waved at everyone, and flashed her big, toothy smile over & over. It's funniest to watch the men around her at restaurants. The guy in the booth behind us was sitting with his wife, but I think he played peek-a-boo with Mia more than he spoke to his wife during their dinner! Mia got a kick out of him. And, our server (also a man) kept saying he missed his kids at her age & that they grow up way too fast. He also played peek-a-boo with Mia, but got a little too close & she managed to stick a finger up his nose. Thankfully, he was goofy enough to think it was funny.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment